Email us at Freshtonelenses@gmail.com for any questions or enquiries!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY Before Purchasing!
It is recommended that you consult with your eye-care practitioner to ensure the suitability of contact lenses and correct fitting.
Do not use if the blister pack has been punctured or opened prior to first use Contact lenses are never to be shared with others! Please refer to below terms and conditions and guides for use and care. Please email me prior to purchasing if you have any questions J Insertion and Removal Hygiene:
· Hands should be washed and thoroughly rinsed before handling lenses
· A soap which is free of oils, lotions or perfumes is recommended
· Hands should be dried with a lint-free towel
· Use finger tips to handle lens (avoid finger nails and sharp objects)
· Check lens is clean, wet and damage-free
Inserting Your Lenses:
1. Place the wet, clean “right” lens on the tip of the index or middle finger of your dominant hand (if you’re right-handed this would be your right hand), and pull down the lower lid with the middle or ring finger of the same hand. Use your other hand to hold the upper lid firmly open.
2. Look directly at the lens or look directly into a mirror and place the lens directly on the cornea (the large coloured circle in the centre of your eye).
3. Slowly release your hold on the lid. If there are any air bubbles beneath the lens, close your eye, and with the eye closed, roll the eye gently. Another way of getting rid of air bubbles is to massage the lids very lightly.
Under no condition, however, should your rub your eyes. Removal of the lens: Look up. With middle finger, hold down lower lid. Use forefinger to slide lens to lower part of eye.
Pinch lens with thumb and forefinger and remove without excessively folding the lens. Using Makeup with lens: Being a contact lens wearer does not mean giving up wearing eye make-up.
Make-up should be applied after lens insertion. Lenses should be removed before removing make-up A fast-drying, fibre free mascara is recommended Eye shadow in cream form or as a compact powder has been shown to be the best type for lens wearers Liquid eye-liner can lead to some tinting of soft contact lenses Eye-colour pencil should not be applied directly on edge of lower eyelid better to apply on edge of lower eyelash For removal of eye make-up, it is best to use a rich eye make-up remover or water-soluble cleaning emulsions Hand creams, sunscreens and nail polish remover should not be allowed to come into direct contact with the lenses; they can penetrate the lens Care should be used when applying deodorant spray, hair spray, perfume, etc.
Aerosols should be avoided when lens case or lens care bottles are standing open. Eyes should be closed when spraying!
Prior to Fitting:
Contamination from cosmetics should be treated with contact lens cleaning solutions only Self-care Ways to use contact lenses and keep your eyes healthy include:
• Have your eyes and contact lenses regularly checked by your optometrist
• Wash, rinse and dry your hands well before handling your lenses
• Follow the ‘wear schedule’ and ‘replacement schedule’ recommended by your optometrist • Clean and disinfect your lenses using the lens care products recommended by your optometrist. Follow the directions that come with your lenses and lens care products
• Always use fresh contact lens solutions and sterile water or saline. Contact lens solution must be changed regularly, even if the lenses are not used daily
• Store your lenses in a proper storage case and rinse and dry the case after each use. Clean it thoroughly once a week. Replace your storage case regularly, at least every 3 months
• Ask an optometrist for advice before swimming or bathing while wearing contact lenses
• Use lens wetting solutions and drops to improve the comfort of your lenses in air conditioned and other dry environments. Lubricating eye drops can relieve dry eyes. Only use eye drops that are approved for use with contact lenses
• Don’t instill medicated eye drops while wearing contact lenses. Ask an optometrist for advice
• Don’t use tap water, bottled water or homemade saline solutions on contact lenses or the lens case
• Don’t put contact lenses in your mouth or moisten them with saliva
• Don’t share contact lenses with others
• Don’t smoke. Smoking can increase the risk of corneal infection Important
• Stop using your contact lenses and consult a doctor or optometrist promptly if you have: – Eye discomfort or pain – Continuous excess tear production – Eye redness – Sensitivity to light – Itching, burning, or gritty feelings in an eye – Blurred vision – Swelling in or around the eyes – Discharge from an eye. If an eye is injured while wearing a contact lenses, the lens should be removed by a trained health professional.
• NEVER sleep with your contact lenses in unless your optometrist has specifically advised that you can. Sleeping in the wrong type of lenses can cut off the oxygen supply to your cornea, causing severe inflammation and possibly permanent damage.
COLOUR CHANGING EYEDROPS FROM CHANGE MY EYE–
HOW DOES IT WORK
”Change My Eye” colour changing eye drops uses a unique mechanism of action that provides a gradual change in eye colour. The active ingredients consist that enable a chemical reaction at the forefront of your eye (Iris), as each individuals eye colour differs, the ingredients within our eye drops open up the anterior chamber to the eyes and our solution alters the aforementioned eye colour depending on whether the eyes were naturally dark or naturally light over time, this chemical reaction alters the amount of light and melanin within the individuals eye, changing there eye colour over a course of months.
HOW LONG BEFORE I SEE RESULTS
Your eye colour will gradually change over time, this may take anywhere from 3-7 Months, Your natural eye colour is also a factor in this process; ie The process from natural brown eyes will take longer to become light blue, than someone with natural green eyes.
IF I USE THE EYE DROPS MORE THAN ONCE A DAY, WILL I ACHIEVE FASTER RESULTS?
You may experience faster results, however we recommend all customers adhere to the directions and product guidelines, this allows the bottles to last exactly one month.
ARE THE RESULTS PERMANENT?
Results are semi-permanent and can last up to several years, after this duration your natural eye colour will slowly transition back.
IS THIS PRODUCT CONSIDERED SAFE FOR MY EYES?
Yes, our enhanced eye drop formulation is specifically intended for eye use; containing a number of ingredients too also keep the eyes hydrated.
The product will come 100% sterile and tamper proof, do not use this product if the seal is broken, all bottles are airtight.
DOES THIS PRODUCT HAVE ANY NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS?
No, our product has no known side effects, if anything your eyes will feel hydrated and refreshed after each use.
Should you have any medical conditions previously relating to your eyes, we recommend you consult an optometrist prior to using our product.
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK ON EVERYONE?
Yes, our product is effective on all eye colours.
CAN I USE THESE EYE DROPS WITH CONTACTS?
Yes, however we advise you too take off your contacts prior to applying the eye drops.
Please remember to wash your hands thoroughly before taking out any contact lenses.
WHAT TIME OF THE DAY IS IT BEST TO PUT ON THE EYE DROPS?
Apply them at a time most convenient for you, for most people it is either early in the morning or at night before going to sleep, for best results please keep a maximum of 12 hours in-between each use.
HOW LONG DOES ONE BOTTLE LAST?
Each bottle will last approximately ”One Month”, this measurement allows 2 drops per eye, per day.
HOW LONG SHOULD I USE THE DROPS FOR AFTERWARD?
The eye-drops should only be used up until the point of reaching the shade of colour you were expecting, at that point you can stop using the eye-drops completely and enjoy your new set of eyes!!, results last 7 years.
HOW MUCH DOES ONE BOTTLE COST?
One bottle retails for $62.00 regardless of colour selection.
WHAT EYE COLOURS DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AVAILABLE?
We currently carry the following eye colour formulations;
– Light Blue
– Dark Blue
– Dark Green
– Light Green
– Sterling Gray
CAN I CHANGE/SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT EYE COLOUR AT A LATER DATE?
Yes, you may change between the eye colours we offer. However, keep in mind that you will have to take it for the same length of time in order to achieve a different colour.
ARE THERE ANY AGE RESTRICTIONS WITH THIS PRODUCT?
Although people of all ages are enjoying the benefits of our product!, we do have an 18+ policy.
Although we have taken every care in developing our product, we cannot be held liable for any issues that may arise whilst using our product.
Keeping your eyes clean and healthy is entirely on the accord of each individual ”Freshtone” cannot keep track of whom and how one uses our product and whether all sanitary methods were taken whilst being used in conjunction with our product.
Each individual is different and may experience different results at different timeframes, although we stand by the quality of our products “”Change My Eyes”” cannot fully guarantee an eye colour change for each individual consumer upon using our products as results vary. It is entirely up to the individual to keep there eyes both clean and sanitary and “Change My Eyes” cannot and will not be held liable for any arising issues that’s occur after using our product as we cannot guarantee sanitary measures were taken by the consumer alongside using our products, this includes the use of our eyedrops alongside third party goods/items.
Terms and Conditions ·
Please read these terms and conditions before proceeding services or to the checkout.
· Please do not purchase if you do not agree with any of the conditions below.
· The customer agrees that we will not be liable for any loss of profits or incidental, indirect, special, and consequential or punitive damages of whatsoever kind arising from the purchased services or items in the terms of this agreement.
· We cannot be held responsible for any damage’s or loss of the item after it has been posted. We are unable to refund costs for any reason.
· We do not accept refunds/returns.
· You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you are fully informed of, and understand any and all risks associated with the services or item purchased.
· By continuing the transaction; I confirm I have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions as above.
- January 2021 (1)
- July 2020 (1)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (2)
- February 2020 (1)
- November 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (1)
- April 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (3)
- December 2018 (1)
- August 2018 (1)
- April 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (1)
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (1)
- October 2017 (1)
- August 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (1)
- April 2016 (2)
- March 2016 (2)
- February 2016 (2)
- January 2016 (2)
- December 2015 (2)
- November 2015 (2)
- October 2015 (4)
- September 2015 (3)
- August 2015 (2)
- July 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (2)
- May 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (2)
- February 2015 (2)
- January 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (2)
- August 2014 (3)
- No categories